13-Month-Old Baby Electrocuted To Death

SRINAGAR: A 13-month-old baby girl died of electric shock in Landoora Hamlet of South Kashmir’s Shopian district on Monday afternoon.

Quoting an official the news agency KNO reported that Zaira Nazir, daughter of Nazir Ahmad from Landoora Shopian received a shock after she came in contact with a live wire at her residence.

He said that Zaira was rushed to hospital where she breathed her last.

Meanwhile, police have taken cognisance of the matter.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here