2 Consume Poison In Valley

   

KL Report

Follow Us OnG-News | Whatsapp

Srinagar

A 25 year old girl (name with held) resident of Bundgam, Budgam, ,Beerwah consumed some poisonous substance and was shifted to Publid Health Center, Soibug for treatment, where she expired. A police statement said that a case has been registered in this regard.

The police statement added that a 22 year boy Arif Ahmad Bhat son of Mohammad Akbar resident of Sagam, Islamabad, Kokernag, consumed some poisonous substance and died on way to SMHS Hospital, Srinagar.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here