2 Injured As Fire Breaks Out In Residential House

SRINAGAR: Two persons were injured after fire broke out in a residential house in Chewa area of Sumbal in north Kashmir’s Bandipora district on Wednesday.

Quoting an official the news agency KNO reported that fire broke out in a residential house in Chewa village today.

He said that in the incident two persons were injured, while fire tenders reached to the spot to douse of the flames.

He added that the injured were shifted to CHC Sumbal for treatment.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here