A lady died while another is being treated in hospital after they allegedly consumed poison in Islamabad and Budgam Districts last evening, police said on Wednesday.
A lady (name withheld) and resident of Batagund in Dooru, Islamabad consumed some poisonous substance at her home. The lady was rushed to Hospital where she breathed her last.
Meanwhile, a 45 years old lady (name with held) resident of Dadoora in Khag, Budgam consumed some poisonous substance at her home. She has been shifted to JVC Bemina for treatment.