3 Consume Poison: One Dies

   

KL Report

Follow Us OnG-News | Whatsapp

SRINAGAR

 A lady (name with held) resident of Lolipora, Pattan, consumed some poisonous substance at her home. She was shifted to SKIMS, Soura, Srinagar, where she breathed her last. A police statement said on Wednesday, and added that a case has been registered in this regard.

Hilal Ahmad Chopan, age 37 years, son of Ali Mohammad resident of Kanihama, Budgam also consumed some poisonous substance at his home. He was shifted to SKIMS, Soura, Srinagar for treatment.

Javid Ahmad Mir son of Ghulam Ahmad resident of Munand, Gaffan, Kulgam consumed some poisonous substance at his home. He too was shifted to SKIMS, Soura, Srinagar for treatment.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here