37-Year-Old Woman Electrocuted To Death

Srinagar

A woman died due to electrocution in Damjan area of Qazigund in south Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Monday afternoon.

An official told the news agency KNO that Rubeena Akhter (37) wife of Zahoor Ahmad received an electric shock when she came in contact with a live wire.

“She was boiling milk on an electrical appliance inside her home at Damjan village when she came in contact with the live wire.”

The official said that she was immediately taken to a nearby hospital where doctors declared her dead on arrival.

“A case under 174 Cr.PC has been registered and further investigations taken up,” he said.

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here