Man electrocuted in Bandipora

KL Report


Ghulam Mohammad Sheikh son of Abdul Ahad resident of Potushahi, Bandipora received an electric shock at Potushahi Bandipora. He was shifted to Sub District Hospital, Bandipora where doctors declared him brought dead, police said on Sunday.

 Meanwhile, two residential houses were partially damaged in two fire incidents, last evening.

Fire broke out in the residential house of Farooq Ahmed Dar son of Abdul Rehim resident of Waniyar Noorbagh, in Srinagar resulting in partial damage to the house. Fire was brought under control by tenders.

In another fire incident, fire broke out in the kitchen of Trilok Singh son of Kiker Singh resident of Chatti Singh Pora, in Mattan, Islamabad in which house hold items got damaged.

I agree to the Terms and Conditions of Kashmir Life


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here