A Youth Electrocuted In Kulgam

KL Report

SRINAGAR

electrocutedPolice spokesman Tuesday said that a 22-year- old youth was electrocuted when he accidentally came in touch with a HT wire at Chawalgam, Kulgam.

Shiraz Ahmad Khan, a resident of Chattabal, Kulgam received electric shock when he accidently touched a high-tension electric cable that had fell on the road at Chawalgam. He received serious injuries. He was shifted to District hospital, Kulgam where doctors declared him brought dead. Police has registered a case in this regard.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here