After Electric Shock,Youth Succumbs To Injuries

SRINAGAR: A 22-year-old youth, who was injured due to an electric shock in Central Kashmir’s Ganderbal district on Tuesday evening, succumbed to his injuries at SKIMS Soura

Quoting an official the news agency KNO reported that the youth namely Danish Nisar (22) son of Nisar Ah Rather of Gangarhama was injured due to electric shock, while unloading a truck at Bamloora.

He said that soon after the incident, he was shifted to district hospital Ganderbal, where from he was referred to SKIM Soura.

The official said that he, however, succumbed to his injuries during treatment at SKIMS Soura.

I agree to the Terms and Conditions of Kashmir Life

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here