KL NEWS NETWORK
Four members of a family, including a baby, died when their house caught fire in Doda district of Jammu and Kashmir on Tuesday.
Fire broke out in the house of one Abdul Rashid at Bhagwa village of Doda district due to a short circuit around 0200 hours, media reports said.
In the fire incident, the house was gutted resulting in death of all four members of the family, police said.
The deceased have been identified as Abdul Rashid, Fatah Begum, Mubina Begum and six-month-old baby girl, they said.