Boy Electrocuted To Death, Two Others Injured

SRINAGAR: A boy was electrocuted to death while two others were injured after they came in contact with a live wire during work in a paddy field in Raiyar Khansahib area of central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Saturday afternoon.

Quoting official sources the news agency KNO reported that three persons including a boy came in contact with a live wire and were immediately rushed to Sub District Hospital Khansahib where one of them was declared dead on arrival.

They identified the deceased as Sheeraz Ahmed Hajam, son of Jahangir Ahmad Hajam, and identified two injured persons as Manzoor Ahmad (35) Ghulam Nabi (60).

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here