Cabinet Enhanced DA By 10% To Its Employees

KL Report

SRINAGAR

The cabinet has sanctioned release of 10% Dearness Allowance installment raising the total Dearness Allowances of the State government employees from 80% to 90% with effect from July 1, 2013.

The DA arrears wef July 2013 to February 2014 shall be paid to the employees through the GP Fund route and the enhancement in DA shall form part of the monthly salary from March 2014.

The arrears on account of the enhanced rate of DA from July 2013 to December 2013 shall be paid in cash to the state government pensioners/family pensioners in the month of January, 2014 and shall from part of the monthly pension thereafter.

Payment of DA arrears to the government employees governed by the New Pension Scheme (NPS) from July 2013 to December 2013 shall be paid in cash in the month of January, 2014. The employees share @ 10% shall be deducted at source and credited to their respective PAN Numbers along with the matching share by the Employer. Thereafter, the enhancement in the DA by 10% shall form part of their monthly salary.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here