District hospital Ramban catches fire, suffers damage


A storeroom inside the district hospital Ramban on Tuesday suffered damage after the main block of the building caught fire.

Reports said that the fire engulfed from the main block inside a store-room, resulting in damage to the building and some office record. As soon as fire engulfed the building, four oxygen cylinder exploded inside the building, damaging the window panes of the hospital.

Soon after the incident, a team of fire brigade rushed to the spot to control the fire. With the help of locals, the Fire and Emergency men controlled the fire and there were no reports of further loss.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here