Domestic Helper Electrocuted In Srinagar

KL Report

SRINAGAR

A domestic helper died of electric shock at his employers’ house in Srinagar, police spokesperson said on Wednesday.

Irshad Ahmad Deedad son of Ghulam Rubani resident of Vilgam, Kupwara presently working as a domestic helper at the residence of Dr Ajaz Ahmad Wani resident of Kashi Mohalla, Kara Gali, Batamaloo, Srinagar, received electric shock at his employers’ house. He was shifted to SMHS Hospital, Srinagar where he succumbed to his injuries.

The body was handed over to his relatives after completing all legal formalities. Srinagar Police has initiated an inquest proceeding under section 174 CrPC in this regard.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here