Elderly Man Dies Of Electrocution

SRINAGAR: A 61-year-old man died of electric shock while he was fishing at Kachulgund area of Dooru in South Kashmir’s Anantnag district, an official said here on Saturday.

Quoting an official the news agency KNO reported that the man identified as Wazir Ahmad Beigh (61) of Kachlgund Verinag got electrocuted when he was fishing with the help of electric current in Dahgam Nallah.

He said that Wazir, who was a retired employee of JKRatC, died on the spot.

The official said that the body has been handed over to the family for last rites.

I agree to the Terms and Conditions of Kashmir Life

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here