Father-Daughter Duo Injured In Fire Incident

SRINAGAR : A minor girl among two people received burn injuries after a fire broke out in a residential house in Yachihama village of Ganderbal district on Saturday.

Quoting an official the news agency KNO reported  that fire broke in the house of Abdul Majeed Bajad after LPG cylinder leakage.

He said that in the fire incident Abdul Majeed Bajad and his 8-year-old daughter namely Nasreena received burn injuries.

He said that the injured were brought to SDH Kangan and fire was also brought under control by locals.

I agree to the Terms and Conditions of Kashmir Life

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here