Fire damages Kangan Mosque

KL Report


Fire broke out in a local Masque in Kangan, resulting in its damage on Tuesday.

Fire and Emergency Services sources told Kashmir Life that fire broke out in a local Mosque of Gund village in Kangan area.

They added that the fire tenders after struggling for some time doused the flames which had appeared from the first floor of the Mosque.

The locals alleged that the local fire Service men did not reach the spot in time though informed about the incident.

I agree to the Terms and Conditions of Kashmir Life


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here