Fire damages Panchayat Ghar in Shopian

Srinagar

A Panchayat Ghar was damaged in an accidental fire in Dangamh area of South Kashmir’s Shopian district on Wednesday evening. However, official sources said that the cause of the fire was not immediately known.

Official sources said that the fire broke out around 8:00 pm resulting in damaging the building structure and fire tenders were rushed immediately to douse the flames.

Representational picture

Reportedly, the structure has suffered substantial damage.

Talking to Kashmir Life a police official said that police is investigating the case, “a case in this regard has been registered and further investigations have been taken,” he said.

(The photograph used in this story is representational)

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here