Fire Damages Three Houses; Electrocuted Employee Succumbs

KL NEWS NETWORK

SRINAGAR

Three residential houses were damaged in two separate fire incidents in South Kashmir while an employee of PDD who had got electric shock succumbed to his injuries, police said on Friday.

Fire broke out in the residential house belonging to Mohammad Yousuf Shah son of Abdul Salam Shah resident of Damhall, Achabal resulting in complete damage to the house.

In another incident, fire broke out in the residential houses of Nazir Ahmad Malik son of Ghulam Haider Malik and Ghulam Qadir Malik son of Ghulam Ahmad Malik resident of Nadigam Shopian resulting in complete damage to both the structures.

Fire tenders bought fire under control with the help of police and locals. However, no loss of life or injury was reported in these fire accidents.

Meanwhile, police said that an employee of PDD who had got electric shock succumbed to his injuries at SKIMS today morning.

Sameer Ahmad Raina son of Abdul Gani Raina resident of Warpow, Ganderbal who was electrocuted on 17-01-2016, succumbed to his injuries this morning at SKIMS Soura. A case stands already registered in this regard.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here