Fire destroys two shops in Sopore town

Srinagar

Two provision stores were damaged in an accidental fire on Thursday evening in Botingoo area of Sopore town of district Baramulla

According to reports, two provision shops belongs to Aadil Ahmed Bhat, a resident of Botingoo and Beta Ahmed, a resident of Bandipora were gutted in an accidental fire.

However, the fire was brought under control after fire service team reached the spot.

No loss of life was reported in the incident and the cause of the fire has been reported due to the gas leakage.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here