Fire Gutted a Complex in Gund Kangan

Riyaz Bhat


Representational Pic
Representational Pic

Fire broke out in a shopping complex at Gund in Kangan area of central Kashmir Monday.

The fire completely damaged the second storey of the complex.

“The fire erupted due to the short circuit in wires and there is no loss of life or injury reported.

Fire was brought under control with the help of locals and firefighters, the official said.

I agree to the Terms and Conditions of Kashmir Life


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here