Four Labourers Injured Due To Electrocution

SRINAGAR: Four labourers were injured due to electrocution in Kalakote area of Rajouri district on Thursday.

Quoting an official, KNO reported the labourers were engaged in installation of electric poles in the area when the incident happened.

He said soon after the incident, they were rushed to sub-district hospital Kalakote, where from two were referred to GMC Associated hospital Rajouri

They were identified as Kulvinder Singh,Yogesh Sharma, Mohd Arshad and Mohd Rashid


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here