Gas stove explosion injures 2 in Islamabad village

Srinagar

Two members of a family were injured in a gas stove explosion in Doni Chek village of Anzwalla Islamabad on Thursday.

KL Image

According to the locals, the explosion occurred in a house of Mushtaq Ahmed Sheikh.

They said that the womenfolk were cooking when the gas stove exploded.

Two family members of the family have suffered minor burn injuries and are being treated at a local hospital.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here