A girl (name withheld) resident of Shatpora Langate consumed some poisonous substance at her residence, police said on Sunday. She was shifted to SKIMS Soura for treatment.
Meanwhile, one person was injured in Kupwara during a road accident last evening.
A motorcycle bearing Chassis number MD 625MF19D3H88560 hit and injured a pedestrian Ghulam Ahmed Chopan son of Mohammad Jamal resident of Pazipora at Byepass Road Kupwara. The injured was shifted to SMHS Hospital for treatment.
Police in its press release issued today further said that three structures were damaged in two separate fire incidents across the valley.
Fire broke out from three storied building belonging to Mohammad Amin Taka son of Abdul Aziz Taka resident of Nowpora, Srinagar, resulting in damage to the building and a shop of Nazir Ahmad Wani son of Mohammad Sultan resident of Nowpora. Fire was brought under control with the help of fire tenders.
Fire also broke out in the residential house of Mushtaq Ahmed Khanyari son of Ghulam Mohammad Khanyari resident of Palpora Noor Bagh, resulting in partial damage to the house.