Girl Electrocuted In Bandipora Village

SRINAGAR: A 19-year-old girl was electrocuted to death in Sumbal Sub-division of north Kashmir’s Bandipora district on Monday.

An official told news agency KDC that the girl identified as Farhana daughter of Ghulam Hassan Dar, a resident of Odina village in Sumbal of Bandipora received an electric shock when she accidentally touched a live wire while attending some domestic work and as a result thereof died on spot.

Meanwhile, police have taken cognizance of the incident and registered a case in this regard and set investigations into motion.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here