Girl Injured In Fire Caused By Leaking Gas

SRINAGAR: A 20-year-old girl was injured in a fire that broke out after leakage from an LPG cylinder at her home in Larm village of South Kashmir’s Kulgam on Friday.

Quoting an official the news agency KNO reported that the girl identified as Simran Jan (20) daughter of Khurshid Ahmad Shah suffered burn injuries when a fire broke out due to the leakage in LPG cylinder at her house.

“She was immediately rushed to GMC Anantnag, wherefrom she was referred to SMHS hospital Srinagar for specialised treatment,” the official said.

I agree to the Terms and Conditions of Kashmir Life


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here