Govt Asks Public To Obtain Receipts From Ration Stores, Starts Online Complaint System

SRINAGAR: Jammu and Kashmir government has asked the general public to obtain a receipt from the storekeepers of government sale centres/fair price shops while stating that people can complain about “reluctance” on part of the storekeeper to provide the receipt on a toll-free number or on the official grievance portal.

“In case any storekeeper is reluctant to provide receipt the same shall be brought to the notice of the Department on toll-free no 1800-180-7011or through online mode on the official grievance portal i.e,” the order issued by Director Food and Civil Supplies Kashmir.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here