House damaged in Ganderbal fire

0

Srinagar

A residential house was damaged in a fire mishap at Gagengar area in tehsil Gund of Ganderbal district on Saturday evening.

According to reports, a fire broke out in the residential house of Mohammad Ismail Chohan son of Habibullah Chohan, however timely action of locals and fire tenders managed to douse the flames.

No injury or casualty has been reported in the incident, while the exact loss could not be ascertained yet, police officials said.

About Author

Leave A Reply

*