KL Report


A lady was electrocuted at upper bus stop main market Bandipora while another consumed poison, a police statement said on Tuesday.

One lady Mst, Naseema Begum wife of Mohammad Latief Gojjar resident of Gojjar Basti Sumlar, was injured after she received an electric shock at Upper bus stop main market Bandipora. The injured was shifted to District hospital Bandipora where from she was referred to SKIMS Soura, Srinagar for treatment.

It further said that another lady consumed poison in the same district.

A 23 years old lady (name with held) wife of Sheer Mohammad Khatana resident of  Quil Muqam Bandipora in a bid to end her life consumed some poisonous substance at her home.  She was shifted to sub District Hospital Bandipora where from  she referred to SMHS hospital Srinagar for treatment.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here