SRINAGAR: One among the four injured due to electrocution at Lidroo area of Pahalgam in South Kashmir’s Anantnag district succumbed to his injuries at hospital on Sunday.
An official said that four people were injured due to electrocution after they came in contact with transmission line at Lidroo this afternoon.
He said one among them succumbed to his injuries at GMC Anantnag while three others are undergoing treatment.
The deceased have been identified as Mehraj-Ud-Din Reshi, son of Gull Mohammad Reshi of Veer Siran. (KNO)