Lady Electrocuted, Died In Budgam

KL Report

SRINAGAR

A 25 years old lady died after receiving an electric shock in Budgam last evening.Electrci

According to police spokesman, a PG student, Tabasum Rashid daughter of Abdul Rashid Dar resident of Wadwan, while repairing electric heater at her home received an electric shock. The lady was rushed to Primary health Centre, Soibugh where doctors declared her brought dead.

The body of deceased lady was handed over to her family for last rites. Budgam Police has started an investigation in this regard.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here