Two houseboats were gutted after a massive fire broke out at Nigeen Lake in Srinagar on Sunday late night.
Reports said the blaze erupted late last night inside a houseboat and quickly spread to adjacent houseboat and property worth Lakhs of rupees was destroyed.
Fire tenders put off the flames with the help of the Police and Locals. There was no report of injury in the fire. When contacted police station Nigeen, they said we are collecting the data and the cause of the fire is believed to be electric short circuit.