SRINAGAR: A leopard died due to electrocution in Lontha village of Karnah in north Kashmir’s Kupwara district, official sources said on Sunday.

Leopard Electrocuted In Karnah Kupwara on Sunday, September 6, 2020

Quoting an official sources news agency GNS reported that the leopard received an electric shock while coming in contact with an electric transformer in the area last night.

Locals said that several cases of electrocution occurred in north Kashmir in the last several months and the concerned department has failed to prevent them.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here