Man Dies Of Electrocution

SRINAGAR: A 33-year-old man was electrocuted to death while repairing a wire at his home in Nowbugh Larnoo area of Kokernag on Tuesday morning.

Quoting an official the news agency KNO reported that a man identified as Subzar Ahmad Wani, son of Mohammad Shabaan Wani of Nowbugh Larnoo, was repairing a wire at his home when he came in contact with the live wire and died on the spot.

The locals took him to the hospital where doctors declared him brought dead on arrival, the official said.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here