Man dies of electrocution in Bandipora

KL Report

SRINAGAR

A man died Saturday after being electrocuted at Pothshahie area in north Kashmir’s Bandipora district while repairing the electric lines.

A police official in a statement issued to GNS said a 34-year-Ghulam Mohammad Sheikh Son of Abdul Ahad Sheikh of Potshahie area of Bandipora was electrocuted after he came in contacted with a live wire while clearing drainage system in the area.

“He was shifted to nearby hospital for treatment, where he expired,” he said, adding that a case has been registered in this regard. “The body has been handed over his relatives for last rites.”

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here