SRINAGAR: A Kupwara resident was electrocuted to death near Noora Hospital in Srinagar on Sunday.

Follow Us OnG-News | Whatsapp

Quoting an official, KNO reported that the man identified as Zahoor Ahmad Lone son of Farooq Ahmad Lone of Badnambli village Kupwara got electrocuted when he was painting an electric pole near Noora hospital.

He was rushed to JVC Hospital Bemina for treatment, where he was declared dead on arrival, he said.

Meanwhile, police have taken cognizance of the incident.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here