A 45-year-old person has died after receiving an electric shock on Sunday evening at Karnah tehsil of the district.
A police official told news agency GNS that the deceased was identified as Abdul Khaliq Shah (45) son of Ghulam Hassan Shah resident of Hundi Hayan of Harri.
The person, as per the official, received an electric shock accidently at Karnah this evening.
“A case under section 174 CrPC has been initiated and further investigations taken up”, the official said.
“The deceased has been kept in mortuary at SDH Tanghdar and will be handed over to the family after conduction of necessary medico-legal formalities”, the official added.