SRINAGAR: A man was electrocuted to death while another was injured after they came in contact with a live wire during repairing works in a Bandsaw mill in Sonpah area of Beerwah of Central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Saturday morning.
Official sources told that the duo came in contact with a live wire and were immediately rushed to a nearby hospital, where one of them was declared dead on arrival.
They identified the deceased as Farooq Ahmad a resident of Zanigam are of Beerwah and injured person as Ghulam Mohammad Najar, a resident of Katiruna village.
Meanwhile, a police officer said that investigation into the matter has been initiated. (KNO)