Man Succumbs To Electric Shock Injuries

   

SRINAGAR: A man from Uri Baramulla was electrocuted to death in Budgam where he was living as a tenant.

Follow Us OnG-News | Whatsapp

An official said that a tenant namely Maqsood Ahmad khan (36) son of Mohd Sulaiman Khan resident of  Uri residing as a tenant in Bugam Chadoora Budgam got injured due to electric shock.

He was shifted to a nearby hospital from where he was referred to SMHS Hospital Srinagar for further treatment where he succumbed to his injuries.

Meanwhile, further proceedings in this regard have been taken up—(KS)

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here