Minor Boy Electrocuted

SRINAGAR: A 6-year-old boy died after receiving an electric shock at his home in Mujpathri area of central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Tuesday, sources said.

Quoting sources news agency KDC reported that the boy identified as Uzair Hameed Sheikh, son of Abdul Hameed from Mujpathri received an electric jolt at his home this evening

The boy was soon after removed to sub-district hospital where the doctors declared him as brought dead on arrival.

A police official in the meantime also confirmed the death of the boy due to electrocution.

I agree to the Terms and Conditions of Kashmir Life
Advertisements

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here