Minor girl among 3 consume poison

KL Report

SRNAGAR

A 4 year old girl of Hajam Mohalla Khurhama accidently consumed some poisonous substance at her home, in Khurhama, Kupwara. The girl died while on way to hospital, a police statement said on Saturday.

A girl (name with held) resident of Kharti Iqbal Pora, in Larnoo, Islamabad consumed some poisonous substance at her home. She was shifted to Hospital for treatment where she breathed her last.

A lady (name with held) resident of Tethmulla, Baramulla consumed some poisonous substance at her home. She was shifted to Sub District Hospital Baramulla for treatment.

I agree to the Terms and Conditions of Kashmir Life
Advertisements

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here