KL NEWS NETWORK
A mother of four children lost her life in a fire accident at her house in Nehama Pampore area of South Kashmir’s Pulwama district.
Eyewitnesses told CNS that the fire broke out in cow-shed belonging to Muhammad Ashraf Wani, the husband of the deceased woman Shahzada.
“In a bid to save the cattle, Shahzada entered into the cow-shed but was engulfed by flames. She was immediately shifted to SMHS hospital where she succumbed to her burn injuries,” said locals.
“We have registered a case and investigation has been taken up,” said a police officer.