SRINAGAR: The Amarnath Yatra 2025 is progressing without any disruption, and pilgrims are performing darshan at the holy cave as scheduled, the Divisional Commissioner, Kashmir, said on Tuesday.

The official statement came in response to unverified reports circulating on social media platforms claiming that the Yatra had been suspended.
“As of July 15, over 2.34 lakh pilgrims have had darshan of Baba Barfani. On July 16, yatris from both routes proceeded towards the holy cave without any interruption,” the Divisional Commissioner said.
Authorities urged media organisations to verify information from official sources before publishing or circulating news related to the Yatra.
The public has also been advised to rely solely on official updates for accurate and timely information.















