Numberdar Electrocuted To Death

SRINAGAR: A numberdar of Chadder village in South Kashmir’s Kulgam district died of electrocution on Friday afternoon, officials said.

Quoting an official the news agency KNO reported that Ghulam Rasool Dar, son of Abdul Rahman Dar of Chadder Kulgam was repairing an electricity wire outside his home in on Friday afternoon when he received an electric shock.

He was rushed to a nearby hospital in an unconscious condition for treatment where the doctors declared him dead.

Ghulam Rasool Dar was the village head (numberdar) of Chadder village in Kulgam district.

I agree to the Terms and Conditions of Kashmir Life

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here