PDD Employee Dies of Electrocution in North Kashmir


SRINAGAR: An employee of the Power Development Department died of electrocution in Sopore town of North Kashmir’s Baramulla district on Tuesday.

Follow Us OnG-News | Whatsapp

An official said that Farooq Ahmad Magloo of Boniyar received an electric shock while performing his duty at Jamia Qadeem Sopore.

He said that he was immediately taken to the sub-district hospital Sopore, where doctors declared him dead on arrival.

Meanwhile, the police took cognisance of this incident.(KS)



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here