Poisonous gas emanates in Srinagar, 1 dies

KL Report

SRINAGAR

Panic gripped the Rainawari area of old city on Thursday, when a man died while digging by inhaling a poisonous gas.

Sources said that another man was injured unconscious in the incident.

Sources said that Muhammad Saleem Khan, 42, of Chaudary Bagh died due to asphyxiation and his associate Abdul Rashid became unconscious after inhaling some poisonous gas which emanated while digging.

1 COMMENT

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here