Reservation Rationalisation File With Raj Bhavan, Says Tanvir Sadiq

   

SRINAGAR: MLA Zadibal Tanvir Sadiq stated on Friday that the Cabinet had already taken a decision on the reservation issue nearly 25 days ago and that the file had been forwarded to the Raj Bhavan for approval.

Follow Us OnG-News | Whatsapp
Chief Minister Omar Abdullah met Open Merit Students at his Srinagar residence on December 23, 2024 on the sidelines of a major symbolic protest over unfair reservations. jpeg

Talking to the media, Tanvir said youth may not be aware of this development and clarified that the rationalisation of reservation was part of the party’s manifesto. “We have already done our part. The decision has been taken by the Cabinet and sent to the Raj Bhavan,” he said.

Tanvir said that he appeals to all stakeholders to come together and urge the Raj Bhavan to clear the reservation file at the earliest so that the government can implement the decision. He said there appears to be some misunderstanding around the issue, which needs to be addressed.

“The file is with the Raj Bhavan, and it depends on them how quickly they act. We request that it should be approved without any delay,” he added. (KNS)

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here