Residential House Damaged In Fire

SRINAGAR: A residential house was damaged in a fire incident that broke out on Friday afternoon in Muqam-i-Shahwali, Drugmulla area of north Kashmir’s Kupwara district.

Smoke blows out of the residential house damaged in fire.

Reports said that a residential house belonging to one Mohammed Mukhtar Pir son of Late Habibullah Pir caught fire after a leakage in a domestic gas heater.

The enraging fire was controlled after hectic efforts by Fire Service personnel with assistance by the locals.

In the incident many household items have got either partially or fully damaged, reports said.

Meanwhile, a police official confirming the incident to news agency GNS said that a case in this regard and further investigations were taken up.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here