Residential House Gutted In Fire

SRINAGAR: A residential house was damaged in a fire incident in Ompora area in central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Saturday.

Quoting official sources news agency KDC reported that a house belonging to Mohammad Sultan Najar, a resident of Ompura was gutted after a fire broke out, which engulfed the whole structure.

The reason, as per the initial details, behind the fire, was said to be a purported gas leakage. In the fire incident, two other residential houses also incurred minor damages, they said.

A police officer confirmed and said that the cognizance of the fire incident has been taken and further investigation is on.

 

I agree to the Terms and Conditions of Kashmir Life
Advertisements

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here