Residential House Gutted In Fire Mishap

SRINAGAR: A residential house was damaged in a fire incident in Beerwah area in central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Thursday evening.

Quoting local sources news agency KDC reported that a house belonging to Khazir Mohammad Malla, a resident of Peth Malpora in Beerwah area was gutted after a fire broke out, which engulfed the structure.

The reason, as per the initial details, behind the fire, was said to be a purported gas leakage.

A police officer confirmed and said that the cognizance of the fire incident has been taken and further investigation is on.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here